[GRASS-user] Re: Georectify problem

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Wed Dec 2 11:53:10 EST 2009

Did you install Python yourself? If so, you will need to get rid of
it. I know how to do so with 10.5, but am not sure of 10.6. William
might be able to offer guidance on this.

If you did not install a separate Python, I'm not sure what the
problem is. But you can try one of my builds. They work with Snow
Leopard on at least one student machine I know of. I've posted very
recent binaries for 6.4, 6.5, and 7.0.

http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton/files/grass_mac

Michael
C. Michael Barton