[GRASS-user] Re: Georectify problem

Adam Dershowitz, Ph.D., P.E. adershowitz at exponent.com
Wed Dec 2 12:00:53 EST 2009

I do have python installed as I have a bunch of things installed with macports and some of them depend on it and so installed it as part of the builds.  So I can't really get rid of it.  But, as part of macports, I do have python_select, which is a small port that allows me to switch which python is active and I am currently using the Apple installed Python 2.6, not one of the Macport installed versions.  So I don't think that is the problem....?
I am downloading one of your builds to test out right now.

Thanks,

--Adam