[GRASS-user] r.proj: fixing a failure

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Dec 22 19:34:46 EST 2009

On Tue, 22 Dec 2009, Glynn Clements wrote:

> You may want to check your mailman preferences:

> Ensure that the "Avoid duplicate copies of messages?" option is set to
> "no".

Glynn,

   That's interesting. I've never set that for any other mail list. Ergo, the
others must default to 'no.'

> Otherwise, if someone replies to one of your posts with "reply to all"
> (which was the case for Maciej's reply), mailman won't send you a copy. If
> the copy which was sent directly to you then gets dropped by a spam
> filter, you won't see the message at all.

   Well, if the duplicate copy block is set to 'yes,' but my address was
either the primary or in the cc field, shouldn't I get either the one To: me
or the one To: grass-users at lists.osgeo.org?

   Anywho, I changed the default 'yes' to 'no.'

Thank you,

Rich