[GRASS-user] d.mon and libgdal.so.1 on a cluster

Agustin Diez Castillo adiez at uv.es
Thu Feb 19 03:28:27 EST 2009

Did you try another g.gui option?

  Launches a GRASS graphical user interface (GUI) session.

Usage:
  g.gui [-u] [gui=string] [workspace=name] [--verbose] [--quiet]

Flags:
   -u   Update default GUI setting
  --v   Verbose module output
  --q   Quiet module output

Parameters:
         gui   GUI type
                Default value: GRASS_GUI if defined otherwise tcltk
                tcltk: Tcl/Tk based GUI - GIS Manager (gis.m)
                oldtcltk: Old Tcl/Tk based GUI - Display Manager (d.m)
                wxpython: wxPython based next generation GUI
   workspace   Name of workspace file