[GRASS-user] r.watershed: whats wrong?

achim ak7 at jupiter.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Feb 27 03:50:58 EST 2009

Hi all,

I used r.watershed on a small test-region an all I produce
for accumulation and flow-direction was -1 on the whole area
except on the border-cells. Whats wrong?

Curiously is that the first time I tried on my equal-area projection
everything seemed normal. Before on ll it was wrong and after on that
laea-projection it was like mentioned.

I tried on grass63 and on grass64 (and different thresholds, new
output-names...). Both the same. (On opensuse 11.1 64)

r.watershed elevation=etopo1_fil at achim depression=etopo1_fil at achim
threshold=100000 accumulation=r_watershed_etopo1_accu
drainage=r_watershed_etopo1_dir basin=r_watershed_etopo1_basin
stream=r_watershed_etopo1_stream half.basin=r_watershed_etopo1_halfbasin
visual=r_watershed_etopo1_visual
length.slope=r_watershed_etopo1_lenghtslope
slope.steepness=r_watershed_etopo1_slopesteepness --overwrite

Can anyone help?

Best regards

Achim