[GRASS-user] Multiple v.net.path parameters

J. Holden stattonet at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 30 22:44:04 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am looking to use v.net.path to determine the distance of many different points to many different other points on a network.

Is it possible to send multiple parameters to v.net.path? For instance, I have (in theory) 4 points connected to a network. I want to find the distance of the line segments between points 1 and 4, 2 and 4, & 3 and 4.

I want to:
run v.net.path once by passing multiple parameters;
get vector line output of each of these three paths found by v.net.path in one output file;
calculate the distance of each line from the file using v.to.db.

Since this is not a module of GRASS which I have worked with in the past, I am wondering if this is possible.

Thanks
John