[GRASS-user] GUI freeze when trying to change legend

Michael Denslow michael.denslow at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 07:07:24 EDT 2009

Dear Grass,

I am having a problem when I try to change the legend for my raster
file using to GUI. This happens even if I select a new legend to add.
As soon as I select the raster map from the list Grass freezes for
several minutes.

Perhaps it is a problem with the raster file or the rules file,
however it runs fine when I run the command in the terminal. I would
like to do this in the GUI since I am not sure how to do all of my map
resizing and saving as .tif from the command line.

Can someone please advise me on this?

I am using Grass 6.4 with standard GUI (not Python)
System is Mac OS 10.6.1

Thanks in advance for your time,

Michael

--
Michael Denslow

Graduate Student
I.W. Carpenter Jr. Herbarium [BOON]
Department of Biology
Appalachian State University
Boone, North Carolina U.S.A.

-- AND --

Communications Manager
Southeast Regional Network of Expertise and Collections
sernec.org