[GRASS-user] help, interpolation of vector results in one value?

James Kebinger jkebinger at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 14:34:09 EST 2010

Hello, I've imported a vector of points into GRASS - it's approximately a
grid with ~24k points according to GRASS. I'm trying to interpolate it, but
what ever methods I try (v.surf.idw or v.surf.bspline), the resulting raster
is just one point, approximately in the middle of the grid with the average
value of the z values.
I am able to see the points rendered as a vector field, so the data looks
like it's been imported correctly, but I can't figure out this interpolation
step.
Thanks!