[GRASS-user] help, interpolation of vector results in one value?

Christian Kaiser Christian.Kaiser at unil.ch
Sat Jan 9 14:37:58 EST 2010

If your vector points are already on a grid, you can simply use v.to.rast for conversion.

In every case, check your region. It defines the extent and resolution of the raster you want to create. Check for g.region in the manual. g.manual -p in the command line prints your current settings.

Christian Kaiser