[GRASS-user] wx python: multiple selection

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 08:10:29 EDT 2010

Hi Jarek,

I might be answering a bit late but here it goes....

I wxgui you can choose one raster map at a time. If the input is for
multiple maps it will add the map to the end of the list. So, the idea
is:
Click on the drop down menu arrow and choose raster 1
Click on drop down menu arrow again and choose raster 2
do this for as many rasters as you wish

Cheers
Daniel