[GRASS-user] wx python: multiple selection

Jarek Jasiewicz jarekj at amu.edu.pl
Mon Jul 26 10:38:09 EDT 2010

Daniel Victoria pisze:
> Hi Jarek,
>
> I might be answering a bit late but here it goes....
>
> I wxgui you can choose one raster map at a time. If the input is for
> multiple maps it will add the map to the end of the list. So, the idea
> is:
> Click on the drop down menu arrow and choose raster 1
> Click on drop down menu arrow again and choose raster 2
> do this for as many rasters as you wish
>
> Cheers
> Daniel

Hi Daniel,
I notice that!
It good solution when I need add 2-5 maps, no more
I only ask what about situation when I must add more than 40 maps in
r.to.rast3d? In tcltk version I used CTRL + click to select necessary
maps at once
So it means that such situation command must be created externally and
next passed to terminal.
Jarek