[GRASS-user] Import GRIB files to GRASS

António Rocha antonio.rocha at deimos.com.pt
Tue Jun 8 06:03:37 EDT 2010

Hi Thomas and GRASS-people
THanks for your scripts Thomas
I have one question regarding Hamish's link.
/There is a cell-registration bug in GDAL: (grid vs cell-center
convention) cells are all offset to the east and south by half a cell.
You can fix this by hand with the r.region
<http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/manuals/html64_user/r.region.html> module.

/Is this still happening, this error?/
/