[GRASS-user] Re: How to merge rasters using feathering/blending ?

Moskovitz, Bob Bob.Moskovitz at conservation.ca.gov
Mon Feb 28 13:21:12 EST 2011

I haven't tried it yet, but what about this:
http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_AddOns#r.smoothpatch

There are other useful addons, so you might want to browse around that
page.

Bob

Bob Moskovitz
Seismic Hazards Mapping Program
California Geological Survey
801 K Street   MS-1231
Sacramento, CA  95814
ph. (916) 323-0043

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is intended only for the use
of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This message
contains information from the State of California, California Geological
Survey, which may be privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law, including the Electronic Communications Privacy
Act. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying