[GRASS-user] sqlbuilder (SELECT)

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Wed Mar 23 09:29:49 EDT 2011

Whoops, sorry for the noise. I give an auto-reply (may it help ) :

working on a new Location/mapset, I forgot to switch db driver to sth
else than dbf. Modulo seems not to be supported by the dbf driver (it is
a matching operator, dedicated to character fields).
Back to pg driver, the statement is valid.

Bye,
Vincent.