[GRASS-user] problem with grass 6.4.0

Alberto Pettazzi alberto.pettazzi at meteogalicia.es
Thu Jul 12 00:57:49 PDT 2012

Hello Markus,

I have updated the version to 6.4.2 but the problem still persists.

the line

    -7.830    43.050     0.000

is the first line.

The input file was generated by a fortran program. I modified the
program in order to separate the fields by  comma

    -7.830,   43.050,    0.000,
    -6.930,   42.470,    0.000,
    -8.530,   42.280,    0.000,
    -7.640,   41.710,    0.000,
    -7.790,   43.050,    0.000,
    -6.900,   42.470,    0.000,

and r.in.xyz succeed in reading the input file...

I am running grass through a script in bash, the same that worked in the
previous version installed in the previous server

--

Alberto Pettazzi

MeteoGalicia - Departamento de Climatología y Observación

Consellería de Medio Ambiente, Territorio e Infraestruturas

Rúa de Roma, 6

15707 Santiago de Compostela. A Coruña

Teléfono: +34-881-999646

e-mail: alberto.pettazzi at meteogalicia.es