[GRASS-user] Compilation of GRASS 6.4.2 from svn on Ubuntu 10.04

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Fri Jun 8 08:23:43 PDT 2012

On 08/06/12 16:41, Rebecca Bennett wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Great idea but the reason I need to compile from source is to get a
> newer version than the 6.4.1 in the repo so it won't work for me this
> time. :(

6.4.2 now is in ubuntugis-unstable, at least for Ubuntu precise.

It's not very difficult to download the necessary patched source files
from there and compile it for an older version of Ubuntu.

A million thanks to Hamish and Frankie who have made it possible that
6.4.2 just entered Debian unstable and some of the Debian derivatives !

Moritz