[GRASS-user] New GRASS tutorials for ecologists

R.S. Bhalla rsbhalla at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 19:22:59 PST 2012

Thank you Dr.Benigno,
There is no "additional materials" for restricted users as of now. I do
however intend to build in quizzes and assignments the results of which
will only be visible to those with teacher privileges - that's more of a
privacy issue as some courses will be part of formal lectures.
Guest access is enabled on the courses and I'll re-check to make sure
that guests can access all the elements.
I'll be, very shortly, creating a downloadable copy of the courses (CC
Share Alike NC) and will host it on the front page for persons
interested in using parts of the courses/tutorials in their for their
own work.
Regards,
Ravi