[GRASS-user] Removing spurious features on vector map

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Oct 9 12:49:05 PDT 2012

   The attached image shows a vector map that has the attribute displayed
along the boundaries of the various polygons. It should have that attribute
only on the centroid.

   When I try to delete those spurious features I cannot distinguish them
from the boundary lines in the wxpython GUI digitizing window.

   I would like suggestions on how to efficiently remove these spurious
labels so only the one attached to each centroid remains.

Rich