[GRASS-user] r.li circular window and not integer radius

Sergio Vignali vignalisergio30 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 04:42:11 PDT 2014

Hi Markus,
I've just checked in GRASS 7.
If I use an integer radius or a real number the module doesn't give an
error (see below)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vv5j0xkzb90j9gv/mv_setting.png?dl=0

but it don't create the configuration file as you can see in the image below

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5akiej27d9nwxec/mv_edit.png?dl=0

and any tools of r.li module doesn't work, see the image below

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kbbm5udk81rwwsn/r_li_shannon.png?dl=0

with a square moving window it works fine

What do you suggest?

--
Sergio Vignali