[GRASS-user] g.extension -

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 11:18:51 PST 2014

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 1:57 AM, caumann <craigaumann at gmail.com> wrote:

> Here is what I am seeing:
>
> GRASS 7.0.svn (newLocation):~/Desktop > g.version -rge
> version=7.0.svn
> date=2013
> revision=
> build_date=2013-12-11
> Segmentation fault (core dumped)
> GRASS 7.0.svn (newLocation):~/Desktop >
>

> It segmentation faults on even this simple command...
>
> Yes, it is funny. But it should actually limited just to g.version.

Craig, the workaround is compile GRASS yourself. Maybe, it's time to report
this g.version seg fault as bug. I cannot tell you more now but perhaps
other can.

Does somebody know if this be related to r58417 which was fixed in r58452
and discussed in [GRASS-user] grass70 problem with gui or to [GRASS-dev]
grass70 build error on Ubuntu raring?

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/58452
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/58417
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail//grass-user/2013-October/069088.html