[GRASS-user] help with r.hants

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Mon May 5 06:04:10 PDT 2014

Hi Markus and all

Thanks much for all the help! Hope someone is willing to address the task
in the ticket. It would be helpful to have a more informative error
message.

I've changed the limit of open files with ulimit to 2000 but it wasn't
working anyway... so, i tried with -z flag, and it is doing the job now,
though (as expected) it is taking quite some time... I should have tried
that from the beginning :P

All the best! And thanks again!
Vero