[GRASS-user] exit from grass after setting GRASS env variable

Giuseppe Amatulli giuseppe.amatulli at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 09:19:09 PST 2015

Hi,
i have a very simple question but i'm not able find the simple answer.
I'm following the procedure for Setting the GRASS environmental variables,
<http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_and_Shell>in the bash environment.
Everything works grate and I'm able to access to all grass commands.
My question is how I can exit from grass and return to the
bash-with-nograss.

I tested
exit
exit 1
exit 0
but all of them close the full terminal.

I would like to be able to close GRASS but have all the bash terminal
available.
Any idea?
Thanks
Giuseppe

--
Giuseppe Amatulli, Ph.D.

Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Yale University.
Jetz Lab, Room 405

P.O. Box 208106
New Haven, CT 06520-8106
Teaching: spatial-ecology.net