[GRASS-user] r.terraflow crashes

Ken Mankoff mankoff at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 05:51:44 PST 2016

Hi,

I've figured out the issue, which is that I was looking at files on disk for some reason. I assume I shouldn't actually be in the /path/to/PERMANENT/ folder and use the x.info commands instead. Anyway, phi in the cell folder is 0 because it is a float, and the file does exist in the fcell folder.

On 2016-01-03 at 20:52, Vaclav Petras <wenzeslaus at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 3, 2016 at 6:06 PM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org>
>
>     > Does r.mapcalc only do integer math?
>     > Not according to the manual.
>
>     Oh - so we should improve that:
>     https://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/r.mapcalc.html
>
>     Please let us know where to add extra explanations (what did you
>     look for and didn't find?)

The manual is clear. My double-negative sentence above was not clear.

Thanks for the helpful replies

  -k.

P.S. I'm using grass in Emacs Org-Mode. I find it a nice setup. There is no feedback (that is an Org limitation), but it is really nice to be able to write reproducible documents and interleave text/comments/manuscript with the GIS commands.