[GRASS-user] tgrass: cumulative animation

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 06:39:45 PDT 2017

Hi,

I wonder how to easily create cumulative data layers animation. I have
raster time spatial dataset with few maps. Each map contains one value
(and NULL values). Pixels with non-data value do not overlaps in
strds.

I would like to create animation (ideally by g.gui.animation) showing
cumulative display. So:

1 frame shows first map
2 frame shows overlapped first and second map from strds

Is there any way how to create such animation without creating new strds?

And which tool could create such cumulative strds? I checked
t.rast.accumulate, but till now without success.

Thanks for any pointers, Ma

--
Martin Landa
http://geo.fsv.cvut.cz/gwiki/Landa