[GRASS-user] tgrass: cumulative animation

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 09:55:54 PDT 2017

Hi Martin,

I'm not sure I understand what you intend to do. If you want to add the
values of each map to the predecesor (with some conditions), then yes,
you'll get new maps and you should go for t.rast.accumulate (in tgrass) or
r.series.accumulate.

However, if you only want to visualize the overlap... what about setting
transparency to the strds (or list of maps) in g.gui.animation?

cheers,
Vero