[GRASS-user] V.Kriging

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Jan 17 22:33:11 PST 2019

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 2:02 AM Francois Chartier
<fra.chartier at gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried to install v.kriging with g.extension and it does not work see error message.  i have been able to installed other
> addon such as v.vol.idw, v.delaunay3d, and running them.
>
> g.extension extension=v.kriging url=
> WARNING: Extension <v.kriging> already installed. Re-installing...
> Downloading precompiled GRASS Addons <v.kriging>...
> Updating addons metadata file...
> ERROR: Unable to read manual page: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\Francois Chartier\\AppData\\Roaming\\GRASS7\\addons\\docs\\html\\v.kriging.html'
> (Thu Jan 17 19:53:56 2019) Command finished (2 sec)
>
> the module is installed but when pressing run
> Unable to fetch interface description for command
> 'v.kriging'.
> Details: Cannot find the executable v.kriging

What I can see is some issue in the compile log on the wingrass server:

https://grass.osgeo.org/grass74/manuals/addons/
--> Windows log files
    --> vector/v.kriging FAILED log
       --> http://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass74/x86/addons/latest/logs/v.kriging.log

" #error GRASS GIS is not configured with BLAS (la.h cannot be included)
"

This means that the LAPACK/BLAS numerical libraries are apparently not
installed/activated on the wingrass server on which the WinGRASS
addons are built.
Maybe Martin has some insights here?

Markus