[GRASS-user] standalone grass installer version 7.6

Bernardo Santos bernardo_brandaum at yahoo.com.br
Mon Apr 25 00:28:33 PDT 2022

Hi,
I have an application I developed a few years ago that still uses python 2.7 and has a wxPython GUI, that I used to use until GRASS 7.6. Later on it got outdated and, even though a colleague and I are updating it, it still does not run in GRASS 7.8 or 8.
In the meanwhile, is it still possible to download and install GRASS 7.6 for using it? Is the standalone installer for Windows available somewhere? Or I would have to build it from the source?
BestBernardo