[GRASS-user] standalone grass installer version 7.6

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Mon Apr 25 00:48:11 PDT 2022

Hi Bernado,

Seems the download directory of older Windows Standalone installers is empty indeed:
https://grass.osgeo.org/grass76/binary/mswindows/native/x86_64/

For Wndows you can get older packages with osgeo4w version 1:
http://download.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/v1/osgeo4w-setup-x86_64-v1.exe

There (OSGeo4W V1) are many older GRASS packages available:
http://download.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/v1/x86_64/release/grass/grass/

Here are older generic Linux binaries:
https://grass.osgeo.org/grass74/binary/linux/snapshot/

Cheers