[GRASS-user] multiple

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 22:34:26 PDT 2022

Hello Frank,
Could you elaborate on „first item“ as I just digitized a vector map
with three lines and crossed them with a profile and got back three
distances.
Things to check – do all lines have a CAT value in specified layer?
If you have a problem with a specific data set, you can send me it
off-list so I can take a look.

Māris.

otrd., 2022. g. 26. apr., plkst. 21:08 — lietotājs Frank David
(<frank.david at geophom.fr>) rakstīja: