[GRASS-user] multiple

Frank David frank.david at geophom.fr
Wed Apr 27 01:42:08 PDT 2022

Hello Maris,

Thanks for your message.

If the lines (road or rivers) makes laces and the transect line cross
them several times at different distances, only the first intersection
is reported by v.profil. I have only one CAT by vector lines. You can
download a data set here > https://we.tl/t-X8GVhWxgW6

The projection is french Lambert93 EPSG 2154. The data comes from IGN
(French national geographic board)
and you can try this command :

/v.profile input=rivers type="line" buffer=10 profile_map=transect
profile_where="cat=38"/

On my Grass 7.8.3 (on debian) the command does not return all
intersection, not even the fisrt one. I don't know why...

Reagrds,
Frank