[GRASS-user] Error importing 3d csv in grass

Enrique Torres Moya etorresmoya at gmail.com
Sat May 7 04:53:32 PDT 2022

Good day, I would like to do a voxel 3D in Grass but I have this error:
v.in.ascii --overwrite
input=/home/etorresm/Desktop/Vajont_Export_res_integer.csv
output=voxel_res_int separator=comma skip=1 x=2 y=3 z=4 cat=5
Scanning input for column types...
Number of columns: 5
Number of rows: 449
Importing points...
DBMI-SQLite driver error:
Error in sqlite3_step():
UNIQUE constraint failed: voxel_res_int.int_5
DBMI-SQLite driver error:
Error in sqlite3_step():
UNIQUE constraint failed: voxel_res_int.int_5
ERROR: Unable to insert new record: insert into voxel_res_int values ( 2,
1015614, 1048407, 2665, 4)
WARNING: Table <voxel_res_int> linked to vector map <voxel_res_int> does
not exist
(Sat May 7 06:40:19 2022) Command finished (0 sec)
I am using a csv file, 4 columns (num,x,y,z,cat), theother problem is that
the column definition don't recognize my columns like double precision.
I hope some help because the documentation is limited.
Best regards.

Atentamente,

Enrique Torres Moya
Cel: 3102495375