[GRASS-web] Payroll Software - Saral Paypack

IT WORKS at SIYARAM paypack.saral at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 00:02:33 EST 2007

Dear Sir,

We have been into distribution of Tally ¨C Accounting and Inventory management System for almost a decade and our primary strength is our emphasis
to provide qualitative and technically sound turnkey solutions in software. In line with our emphasis we felt the need to provide our esteemed
customers with a powerful payroll solution.

 We would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as distributors of Saral PayPack ¨C The complete payroll solution, a product of Relyon
Softech Ltd. ¨C Bangalore.

This package is a simple yet, an exclusive package for maintaining and calculating salaries of employees at different levels of different companies.
The package also helps in generating various reports including statutory forms.

Saral PayPack, The complete payroll solution makes this complicated function of HR look much easier. The software is user-friendly, with user-
definable preferences like Salary Heads and Salary structures, huge library of periodical statutory reports required under PF & ESI, TDS Law, Advance
Register, Leave Register, flexible reporting and many more.

It is very easy to understand the operation, configure the initial setting once and it will save lot of time for you every month.  In turn helps you spend
more time with your family every month.

We would be glad to have a meeting with you and also offer a free demonstration at your convenience. Kindly let us know the suitable timings and
contact details over a written mail. We shall be happy to response to all your queries.

We look forward to work with your esteemed organization in the future.

Thanks & Regards
IT WORKS @ SIYARAM