[winGRASS] Menu not active

Malcolm Blue mblue at nb.sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 31 13:26:49 EDT 2001

Hi,

This one of the twm 'features', I think.

After the monitor starts, there is also a small message window that you need
to delete (this might be the one that I needed to kill - but try delete
first) before you can proceed.  You can do this with the twm menu.  If I
recall correctly, the message window is directly beneath the monitor, so you
won't see it until you move or minimize the monitor.  (Click on the X
background to bring up the twm menu. )

HTH,

Malcolm