[winGRASS] winGRASS/generic windriver

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu Jan 10 02:15:25 EST 2002

Hi,

an follow-up:

> From: "Markus Neteler" <neteler at itc.it>
> Subject: [winGRASS] Re: configure wish: winGRASS/generic windriver
[...]
> > The only (unrelated) draw-back is that the windriver doesn't open
> > any more a window... It says that no socket is available.
> > Also it expects "monitorcap".

this was a problem on Windows2000. I will clean the code and
re-compile again.

Today I tried on Win98, the monitor opens, I can display a map
(tried d.rast), then at 100% the module hangs.
Mike, does it run well for you? Then I have to fully recompile
on Win98 as well... Perhaps I have something oldish around.

Markus