[winGRASS] r.mapcalc Segmentation Faults

David Finlayson david_p_finlayson at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 20:29:25 EDT 2003

I recently upgraded to WinGrass 5.0.2 on WinXP

I get a segfault when I run the command:

r.mapcalc 'water = if(dem90 < 0, dem90, null())'

dem90 contains negative and positive elevations where negative elevations
are water and zero is a valid elevation.

I don't recall having trouble with this in the previous release.

--
David Finlayson
Shoreline Geomorphology and GIS Modeling