[winGRASS] documentation for winGRASS/cygwin port

Andreas Lange Andreas.C.Lange at GMX.de
Wed Mar 5 17:22:05 EST 2003

Hi,

i plan to do a complete overhaul of the winGRASS documentation.
Please, if others are working on this, contact me.
If you have suggestions what needs to be changed, tell me.
Is there someone who will claim responsibility for the "native" windows
driver, as i do not support this? Can someone supply a binary
distribution or tell me how i can create a package which contains only
the differences?

Andreas