[winGRASS] Re: Slightly botched WinGRASS startup (John Robertson)

John Robertson jr1 at jrshelby.com
Mon Apr 25 07:42:48 EDT 2005

I still don't know what caused it (possibly exiting GRASS improperly), but
this happened again, this time in 6.1 rather than 6.0.  What I did this
time was to enter the following into the Bash command line:
g.gisenv set=GRASS_GUI=tcltk
get out of GRASS (properly this time!) and use grass61.bat to re-enter
GRASS and the graphical entry screen came up normally.
More detail can be found at
http://jrshelby.com/grass/problems.htm#gisenv