[winGRASS] GRASS not in Cygwin anymore ?

Alain L'Hostis alain.lhostis at inrets.fr
Wed Oct 19 04:54:02 EDT 2005

It worked for me, thanks for the help Richard. My mistake was that I
forgot to type '/grass/' at the end of the server http adress.
But at the origin, I thought that all the servers in cygwin had the same
content, now I understand that only some of them have GRASS.
Alain.

--
Alain L'Hostis                 INRETS LVMT
tel: +33 (0)3 20 43 84 98      20 rue Élisée Reclus