[winGRASS] Re: winGRASS and cygwin, and GIS lock issue

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Dec 4 08:55:22 EST 2006

I have been quietly battling this same error, with GRASS 63 and 6.2.0,
on Cygwin, and following all discussions.  I've seen people say that
it's due to a missing PostgreSQL on the machine (not true in my case),
and now this latest news (although it seems to apply only to
native-GRASS users, whereas I'm trying to use Cygwin...in any case the
locking trick doesn't work for me either).

Anyway I'll keep trying.

jeff

Jeff McKenna
DM Solutions Group Inc.