[winGRASS] data format (Linux - Windows)

Lubica Cverckova cverckova at pobox.sk
Sat Jan 21 14:11:52 EST 2006

Hi,

I have been working in school with GRASS on Linux machines. Now, I installed GRASS on Windows and I have been trying to work with the same data that I developed with GRASS on Linux. But it gives me an error that it is an unsupported format. Now, I need to have only data in .dm or .dmrc format, and I having problem to find some software that would convert data I have into that one. So, I wanted to import a binary file, and still I am having a problem, which I did not have once I worked with GRASS on Linux. Does anyone know about some kind of converter or sth. that could convert GRASS data developed on Linux into Windows GRASS? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. Lubica

Aktivujte si neobmedzenu mailovu schranku na www.pobox.sk!