[winGRASS] ps.map color issues

Gerry James gjames at bgcengineering.ca
Wed Jan 25 16:29:09 EST 2006

I am having trouble assigning colors to various features in the ps.map
output.  For example when I try to assign a grid to the output I use the
following in my mapping instructions file:

grid 2000
    numbers 2 blue
    end

All I get is an error message that says numbers 2 blue: illegal numbers
request.  When I exclude the color from the second line it works fine.
I get similar error messages whenever I try to assign colors to any
features.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Gerry

Gerry James, Geomatics Manager
BGC Engineering Inc.
Geomatics and Information Management Group
604.684.5900 x.126