[winGRASS] Fw: gis.m error

ambiente foligno ambiente at comune.foligno.pg.it
Tue Nov 14 12:52:08 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: ambiente foligno
To: wingrass at grass.itc.it
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 2:44 PM
Subject: gis.m error

Startig winGrass 6.3 with gis.m the system show an error message message like the file in attach. (can't read "parts(n)": no such variable while executing "MapCanvas::zom_new$mon$parts(n).......

so, I can use grass only in text mode. Furtermore, if I write r.in.gdal, I've an errore message about libpq.dll becouse there isnt' that library.
With d.mon start=x0 i've a message like this: "no such monitor as x0. Problem selecting x=. Will try once more" but if i try once more is the same.

Could you help me?

Thank you

Gianluca Massei