[winGRASS] Crating a new location

Jeinith García Vera jeinith at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 24 06:32:03 EST 2006

Hello, I’m very confused at the moment trying to create a new location, I
open grass (for windows), I try to define a new location with “projection
values” but I get “ error clear is not an internal or external command
” but
in Spanish. I read in the October wingrass archive that creation of location
at startup currently does not work, them
 can someone tell me how I can
create my new location? It would be really helpful for me at the moment

Thanks you very much.