[winGRASS] istallazione grass

Jeremy Sears searsj at inac-ainc.gc.ca
Mon Nov 27 12:57:19 EST 2006

Hey,
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I can't speak Italian,... However, I've managed to get GRASS to work. My problem was that I was unzipping the spearfish Dataset but selecting all the archived files within WinZIP and dragging them to my database folder. Extracting in this way doesn't maintain the original dir structure of the zip file, the result was all the files in one folder, rather than a folder containing the permanent and user1 folders. After extracting the files correctly, GRASS works.

Thanks for the help.
Jeremy

>>> "Matteo ..." <matteogeol at yahoo.it> 11/27/06 10:44 AM >>>
Qualcuno può spiagarmi in maniera semplice come si istalla Grass nel sistema operativa Windows XP ?
  Ho seguito la procedura trovata nel sito http://geni.ath.cx/grass.html#toc2
  istallando cygwin ma seguendo le indicazioni del punto 3 (Add http://geni.ath.cx/grass to the user URL) a un certro punto leggo che l'URL non funziona