[winGRASS] Problem when moving locations

Spot spot.news at gmx.net
Thu Aug 2 15:51:16 EDT 2007

Hello list!

I am using GRASS 6.2.2 with Cygwin. I created a new location, which
worked just fine. Later I copied the location data to a different
folder. After that I couldn't access it with 6.2.2 anymore, but 6.1 can
still access it without problems.
When I copied the folder back to it's original location I have the same
problem. So I guess file permissions get corrupted during the copy process.
The file permissions of NTFS are much more distinctive than the
permissions in Unix, so I don't really know what to do.
And why does it still work with 6.1?

Regards