[GRASS-windows] Calling the grass shell

PikoBoZ piklas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 06:17:16 EST 2007

Hi list !
I'm trying to call the wingrass tools (.exe) from a QGIS python plugin, with
some common os.system commands, as the grass tools aren't supported in PyQis
yet.
My idea is to call the grass shell from python, and to pass grass commands
as arguments ( in .bat files for example)
I found the different grasstool's .exe in the Grass directory of QGIS, but i
didn't manage to indentify which one is used for the mingv32  shell.
Do you which .exe is launched for the grass shell on windows ??
Thanks 4 answers
PikO