[GRASS-windows] Georectifier status

Patton, Eric epatton at nrcan.gc.ca
Fri Dec 14 09:59:34 EST 2007

> No, the gis.m georectifier is a replacement of i.points /
> i.vpoints. It should work, but I actually haven't tested it
> yet. So if you could that would be great.
>

> Moritz

Moritz,

Sorry to take so long getting back to you on this.

I have a unrectified scanned map that I have imported into an XY
location. The map has a lat-long graticule on it, so I want to
georectify it into a lat-long location, which I have also set up.

In the gis.m georectifier window, I have selected the PERMANENT mapset
of my XY location in step 1, and when I try to enter the group in step
2, I get the error "child process exited abnormally" as soon as I click
the 'Create/edit group' button.

Does this module rely on any scripts that may be broken due to msys path
abnormalities?

--
Eric Patton
email: epatton at nrcan.gc.ca