[winGRASS] Re: missing dll's

sijan ahamed sijan4u at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 01:51:27 EST 2007

Hi..,
Success......
After so much hard work ,i am successful to get gis manager..which was
vanishing and displaying error:"child process exited abnormally"
It was due to missing of some dll's...
 After executing cygcheck g.region ...i came to know about missing dll's
 1.libgrass_gis.6.1.cvs.dll
 2.libgrass_L.6.1.cvs.dll

I was compiling grass6.2
I have following dll's in /usr/local/grass6.2.1/lib
libgrass_gis.6.2.dll
libgrass_L.6.2.dll

i just renamed it to ...6.1.cvs.dll

And got success....

My warm thanks to Mr.glynn for helping me...

--
jaan