[GRASS-windows] Build GRASS with MySQL support enabled

Marco Pasetti marcopstt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 06:34:16 EDT 2008

Hi Darren,

I changed the thread's title, because your original thread actually
originated two different questions, one about GRASS and R on Win, the other
about building GRASS on Win with MySQL support enabled.

I tried to build MySQL on Win using MinGW, but I encountered difficult
problems; so, now I'm trying to let GRASS recognize and use the distributed
library of MySQL... still work in progress... :)

Marco