[GRASS-windows] Running a bash script in Wingrass...

Jonathan Greenberg greenberg at ucdavis.edu
Wed Jul 23 14:28:55 EDT 2008

I have the latest and greatest wingrass installed, as well as
MSYS/MINGW, and I'm trying to figure out how, exactly, to launch a bash
script I've created (and successfully run) on a unix box.  From boot
time to actually calling the script, what is the order of ops?  I've
tried launching grass via the -text command, but typing the full path to
my .sh script once in grass just opens the script in a windows text
editor.  Help!

--j

--
Jonathan A. Greenberg, PhD